- Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of BC
- Able Irrigation Ltd.
- Inventure Solutions Inc. – A Vancity Company
- Coast Capital Savings Credit Union
- Rockwell Automation Inc.
- Rockwell Software Ltd.
- Dynapro Systems Inc.
- Chancery Software Ltd. (now Pearson Education, Inc.)
- Xinex Networks Inc.
Here is an executive summary highlighting the technical writing skills and experience that I bring to every writing project, whatever the industry and subject area:
- Superior written and verbal skills
- Agile development
- Writing for the web
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Creating and implementing effective documentation plans
- Leadership and project management
- Wide range of subject matter experience
- Information architecture
- Excellent interpersonal skills
My full resume includes the executive summary and gives additional details of the technical writing and related skills and experience I bring to my clients:
- Computer experience
- Writing and publishing experience
- Business and administrative experience
- Service work
While I am based in Vancouver, much of my technical writing experience has involved working with development teams located in the US and throughout the world, including Europe, India, and China.
I have also served as an volunteer on the editorial team of these and other publications: